Skip to main content

Updates and Stuff

Yeah, not the most imaginative title ever, but, it's been a long week!

First of all, thanks to all of you who left your thoughts on my last blog post about what makes you dislike a book. I haven't replied to the comments yet, but I found your answers really interesting, and I will reply to them as soon as possible!

Next, the beautiful Clare Dugmore wrote an awesome review of If I Let You Go, which you can find here. Thanks to Clare, and everyone else who has taken the time to leave reviews on Goodreads or Amazon - it's hugely appreciated. The novella has only been out for a week (almost), and it's doing pretty well, so another massive thanks to everyone who has downloaded it!

The second book in the Game On Series, "Blindsided" is about to go through a massive round of last minute edits. I received a proof copy, and just in the first few pages, there are a bunch of things I want to change. This is no reflection at all on my amazing CPs, it's just that I am particularly fussy about my word choices sometimes lol!

On the same topic, I will be doing a cover reveal for Blindsided next week! Also, the blog tour is shaping up nicely. To those I've contacted, thank you for your speedy responses. I am going to start getting the guest posts ready next week too. I do still have a couple of spots to fill on the tour, so if you're interested in hosting me in late November/December, leave me a comment and let me know. I believe I have three places left, so the first three responses will get an email from me. If you need more details, shoot me over an email at kyralennon (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you!

Aand finally, next week I will be revealing details of my Game On Christmas project, so stay tuned!

Have a great weekend, peeps! <3 br="br">




Comments

  1. Exciting stuff! Good luck in your last round of edits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome honey. <3

    Yay for all the exciting stuff you've got going on, I'm very much looking forwards to everything you've got coming up, and I can't wait to see it all happening.

    Let me know if you need help with anything, and good luck with the last of your edits. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw Clare's review!
    You know you'll get a big shout-out from me for your next book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    Look at you GO!

    Can you share an energy tip, too... please :)

    Here's to a quiet, relaxing weekend.... yes for YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm halfway through If I Let you Go and am enjoying it. I really like your writing style, it's so easy to read.

    If you still need someone for your blog tour, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a lot to pull together. Intrigued by the Christmas project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the novella! Sounds like you have some awesome projects coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been a very busy girl. I feel all kinds of lazy over here. I haven't been very productive lately. Although, I just finished the If I Let You Go piece for your blog hop and I kind of love it. (This never happens on a first draft for me) Hope you love it too!

    Have a fabulous weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome to guest post on my blog any time you'd like.

    I'm so glad to hear that If I Let You Go is doing so well. I haven't had the chance to read it yet but I'm looking forward it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many updates! Awesome! Can't wait to see the cover for Blindsided :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting! I hope you're enjoying this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your releases, I really admire your energy and productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so looking forward to reading this, especially after reading Clare's amazing review! You go girlfriend *clicks fingers* x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much going on Kyra you are welcome to stop off at my blog anytime if I can help just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to see the cover! And I am dying to read the novella and Blindsided I've just been so busy I haven't been able to get If I Let You Go.

    I'm excited to hear about your Christmas surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your energy and positive spirit!!



    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your book release, the reviews, and the new one's copy-edits (and the revisions -- it's hard to be satisfied and not tinker, huh?).
    Sounds like you're doing great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are very busy!! Wow, congrats on everything working well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck with you edit. Sounds like you've been working like a demon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Busy, busy! Good luck with the edits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome news! I saw the review over at Clare's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks everyone, I will be in touch soon about blog tour stuff! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GUTGAA Meet and Greet!

Oh, I have SO been looking forward to this!! But, before I start, I need to send a huge apology to Emily R.King and Melodie Wright. I signed up to their What I Did Last Summer Bloghop , but it looks like I'm not going to have the time to participate. :( I've never backed out of a bloghop before, but as you may have noticed, I've been kind of out of the blogging loop for a while and now I'm struggling to catch up! Please go and check out Emily and Melodie's hop, though - it's fun! :D NOW, onto GUTGAA! This amazing blogfest was put together by Deana Barnhart , and was designed to help writers in their quest to find an agent, plus help form connections between writers. The idea is genius and I am so excited to be a part of it! So, I am going to begin with the meet and greet questions, and I'll be hopping around to other blogs later! :D Bio : Kyra Lennon was born on the South coast of England, and to this day, still lives by the sea. Fiction wr...

If I Let You Go Cover Reveal & Bloghop Signup

I am SO freaking excited to share this with you!! Even though I only announced the cover reveal last week, it's felt like it's taken years to get to today! I would like to FINALLY reveal the cover for my first novella, If I Let You Go: Title: If I Let You Go (Novella) Category : New Adult (NA) Genre : Contemporary Romance Release Date : October 22 nd 2012 Synopsis: Madison Connor is about to lose it. Her job, that is. For three years, she’s taken care of Dominic Hartley’s five year old daughter, Tilly, but her world is flipped on its head when Dominic tells her his latest promotion is taking him to New York. With Tilly having a meltdown over the move, Madison and Dominic get into a fight that changes the entire nature of their relationship, causing Madison to ask herself a big question. Can she let him go? EEK! SO, whaddya think? :D Annnnd there's more! As I'm not doing a blog tour for this release, I still felt like I needed to ...

WiP: The Movie Blogfest

Since I've been blogging, the fun of blogfests has helped me meet some awesome new people and also helped me to learn a lot of things I would have otherwise missed out on. I love reading snippets of everyone's work, and getting to know each individual writer's style and genre. With that in mind, I would like to announce a brand new blogfest which I am co-hosting with Rachel at Writing On The Wall !     WiP: The Movie - March 9th Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to post a photo of the actors or actresses you would like to play the characters in your WiP if it were to be made into a movie. It can be just one character, or the entire cast! Secondly, we want you to soundtrack your movie! Head over to YouTube, and post a song that best describes one of your characters, or your story as a whole. Again, you can pick one song, or several, it's entirely up to you! All we ask is that you follow these simple rules: 1, Follow me 2. Follow Rachel (We will ...