Skip to main content

A Sunday Quickie

Hey guys, I know I have been quiet-ish with the blogging over the last week. I've mainly been working on my WiP which is very good news! :D

I am off to London tomorrow for one night, so I will return with a proper update when I get back! Hope you are all having a great weekend! 

Comments

  1. Oh, is that to see Russell Howard? Have an excellent time! ^_^

    I've been quiet too, but hopefully we can catch up Tuesday when you're back from London! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Russell Howard - he's funny and a southerner like me ;)

      Delete
  2. Hope you have fun in London today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, have fun in London! I wish I could say that. 'Just gonna pop over to London for the day'.

    Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! And I was going to say exactly what Kelley said ^^^! I'm so jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. London? Oh, jealous!
    I look forward to your return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take a break from that hard work and go enjoy London!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! Have a wonderful trip to London!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip! Safe travels and journey well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trapped in my WIP too... ;)

    Yay for London! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fun trip! I'm not sure if you've already done a post on this or already been chosen but I tagged you for the lucky 7 meme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm also mega busy with my WIP - I've only got 20 pages of edits to go though, so hurray for that.

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun and it is good news that you are working on your WIP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GUTGAA Meet and Greet!

Oh, I have SO been looking forward to this!! But, before I start, I need to send a huge apology to Emily R.King and Melodie Wright. I signed up to their What I Did Last Summer Bloghop , but it looks like I'm not going to have the time to participate. :( I've never backed out of a bloghop before, but as you may have noticed, I've been kind of out of the blogging loop for a while and now I'm struggling to catch up! Please go and check out Emily and Melodie's hop, though - it's fun! :D NOW, onto GUTGAA! This amazing blogfest was put together by Deana Barnhart , and was designed to help writers in their quest to find an agent, plus help form connections between writers. The idea is genius and I am so excited to be a part of it! So, I am going to begin with the meet and greet questions, and I'll be hopping around to other blogs later! :D Bio : Kyra Lennon was born on the South coast of England, and to this day, still lives by the sea. Fiction wr...

If I Let You Go Cover Reveal & Bloghop Signup

I am SO freaking excited to share this with you!! Even though I only announced the cover reveal last week, it's felt like it's taken years to get to today! I would like to FINALLY reveal the cover for my first novella, If I Let You Go: Title: If I Let You Go (Novella) Category : New Adult (NA) Genre : Contemporary Romance Release Date : October 22 nd 2012 Synopsis: Madison Connor is about to lose it. Her job, that is. For three years, she’s taken care of Dominic Hartley’s five year old daughter, Tilly, but her world is flipped on its head when Dominic tells her his latest promotion is taking him to New York. With Tilly having a meltdown over the move, Madison and Dominic get into a fight that changes the entire nature of their relationship, causing Madison to ask herself a big question. Can she let him go? EEK! SO, whaddya think? :D Annnnd there's more! As I'm not doing a blog tour for this release, I still felt like I needed to ...

IWSG: Am I doing it right? And does anyone care?

Happy IWSG Day! This genius idea created by Alex J. Cavanaugh is a place for all of us insecure writers to gather together to talk about our worries, and cheer each other on. Check out the full list of participants here ! Think right now about your favourite writers. How do you feel when you know they have a new book being released? It's usually something like, "HURRY UP, I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!" right? And also, think about when one of your super talented blog buddies announces they've got a book coming out soon. That is even more exciting because it's someone you know, someone you may have seen struggling to reach their goal of publication. Someone you've seen go through the rough times, and have finally made it to where they want to be. I can tell you that when Jolene Perry, or Nyrae Dawn announce a book release - I bounce up and down like a crazy person! These two awesome ladies are writers I absolutely adore for their ability to write so natural...