Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Blindsided Blog Tour - Let this silliness continue!

Hey guys!

It is the morning after the night of my rock adventure, and I am tired and still trying to get my brain to catch up with everything that happened last night! I'll be posting more about it on my entertainment blog when I get home, so make sure you follow it!

Today on the blog tour, there is more silliness over at Rachel Schieffelbein's blog - a post about gingerbread men!

And Kelley Lynn will be hosting a Blindsided giveaway!

Thanks for sticking with me over the last few days, even though I haven't been here! Should be a bit more back to normal tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh Rock Adventure, eh? Sounds intriguing, I'll need to have a peek at your entertainment blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun! Looking forward to hearing all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did them all...feeling quite accomplished this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must share your adventure with us :)

    Thanks for letting me be part of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A rock adventure? Are we talking about rock rocks or rock&roll rock? Either way this is bound to be good :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kyra, I hope the tour is going well!

    ReplyDelete