Thursday, 10 October 2013

How To Handle Bad Reviews Like a Rock Star

No, really!

I know I've not been around much, but I felt like this needed to be shared. Because handling a bad review is not easy, no matter who you are.

Recently, my favourite band, Fozzy, had a review written about one of their gigs on Metal Hammer. The reviewer said Fozzy's music is as "heavy as lettuce." - Prepare yourself for one of the most fantastic responses to a bad review you will ever see:

                                                      from Chris Jericho's Instagram!


That's right, kids. THAT'S how you handle a bad review!

15 comments:

  1. This totally cracked me up. Thanks for sharing:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is classic! I'll have to remember that trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's great to see they weren't green with envy :)

    Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never let a bad review keep you down. Glad to see you still around Kyra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropped by from Theresa's bloghop. I''m loving the content and layout of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That was hilarious! Well done, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ingenious! That is definitely one clever and classy way to respond. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete