Oh, I have SO been looking forward to this!! But, before I start, I need to send a huge apology to Emily R.King and Melodie Wright. I signed up to their What I Did Last Summer Bloghop , but it looks like I'm not going to have the time to participate. :( I've never backed out of a bloghop before, but as you may have noticed, I've been kind of out of the blogging loop for a while and now I'm struggling to catch up! Please go and check out Emily and Melodie's hop, though - it's fun! :D NOW, onto GUTGAA! This amazing blogfest was put together by Deana Barnhart , and was designed to help writers in their quest to find an agent, plus help form connections between writers. The idea is genius and I am so excited to be a part of it! So, I am going to begin with the meet and greet questions, and I'll be hopping around to other blogs later! :D Bio : Kyra Lennon was born on the South coast of England, and to this day, still lives by the sea. Fiction wr...
I will! I finished my 50,000 words for JuNoWriMo. I can finally give my fingers a rest. Hopping over to Falling for Fiction.
ReplyDeleteCool! Off to check it out. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, Kyra! I'm off to check out your interview. :)
ReplyDeletelook at you! i will hop over!
ReplyDeleteand i awarded you =)
On my way!
ReplyDeleteHeaded over!
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you!
ReplyDeleteOn to FFF...
YAY! I'm on my way over!
ReplyDelete