Skip to main content

Erm...pointless, superstitious post ...

I have nothing writerly to say today, but every time I have blogged a good luck message to the England football team, they haven't sucked!

So - COME ON ENGLAND!!


That is all. /dorky

Normal service will resume tomorrow! :D

Comments

  1. Lol, sounds like your posts do the trick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it, too: Go, England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute Kyra- Don't know much about the sport, but I'll say Go England for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it worked! Just make sure you post again on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm maybe i will enlist your help in a few areas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you use your powers for good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've found that almost every time I watch my football team play, they lose. So...yeah, I try not to watch anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now is this the same team that Mark Koopmans Irish dreams or are they in the same league? Sorry, I'm an NFL kinda girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've set a precedent now. If you miss a post cheering them on and they don't win, you'll have howling mobs at your door!
    (Or, one or two disgruntled people glaring at your blog.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GUTGAA Meet and Greet!

Oh, I have SO been looking forward to this!! But, before I start, I need to send a huge apology to Emily R.King and Melodie Wright. I signed up to their What I Did Last Summer Bloghop , but it looks like I'm not going to have the time to participate. :( I've never backed out of a bloghop before, but as you may have noticed, I've been kind of out of the blogging loop for a while and now I'm struggling to catch up! Please go and check out Emily and Melodie's hop, though - it's fun! :D NOW, onto GUTGAA! This amazing blogfest was put together by Deana Barnhart , and was designed to help writers in their quest to find an agent, plus help form connections between writers. The idea is genius and I am so excited to be a part of it! So, I am going to begin with the meet and greet questions, and I'll be hopping around to other blogs later! :D Bio : Kyra Lennon was born on the South coast of England, and to this day, still lives by the sea. Fiction wr...

If I Let You Go Cover Reveal & Bloghop Signup

I am SO freaking excited to share this with you!! Even though I only announced the cover reveal last week, it's felt like it's taken years to get to today! I would like to FINALLY reveal the cover for my first novella, If I Let You Go: Title: If I Let You Go (Novella) Category : New Adult (NA) Genre : Contemporary Romance Release Date : October 22 nd 2012 Synopsis: Madison Connor is about to lose it. Her job, that is. For three years, she’s taken care of Dominic Hartley’s five year old daughter, Tilly, but her world is flipped on its head when Dominic tells her his latest promotion is taking him to New York. With Tilly having a meltdown over the move, Madison and Dominic get into a fight that changes the entire nature of their relationship, causing Madison to ask herself a big question. Can she let him go? EEK! SO, whaddya think? :D Annnnd there's more! As I'm not doing a blog tour for this release, I still felt like I needed to ...

IWSG: Am I doing it right? And does anyone care?

Happy IWSG Day! This genius idea created by Alex J. Cavanaugh is a place for all of us insecure writers to gather together to talk about our worries, and cheer each other on. Check out the full list of participants here ! Think right now about your favourite writers. How do you feel when you know they have a new book being released? It's usually something like, "HURRY UP, I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!" right? And also, think about when one of your super talented blog buddies announces they've got a book coming out soon. That is even more exciting because it's someone you know, someone you may have seen struggling to reach their goal of publication. Someone you've seen go through the rough times, and have finally made it to where they want to be. I can tell you that when Jolene Perry, or Nyrae Dawn announce a book release - I bounce up and down like a crazy person! These two awesome ladies are writers I absolutely adore for their ability to write so natural...