I was going to give you a post about what I've been up to, but I realised that I have been given a BUNCH of awards from some awesome people, so I am going to post those first lol. I have decided in advance that I am not tagging people because no doubt most people already have them. If not, take them because you all deserve them! These awards also come with rules - but if I post 10 facts about me for every award, you'll soon get bored and I'm not sure I'm that interesting! :p So, I'll just do ten in total, and you can ask question if you want to lol!
Cassie gave me the Versatile Blogger Award, which I love, because I always wanted one of these lol! Thanks Cassie!
Rachel Pattinson - because she loves my layout! Thanks so much!
Nick re-tagged me in the Lucky 7 Meme, which is cool because now Game On is complete, I can share my actual page 77!
Thanks again to all of you - I feel very loved today! :D
So, 10 things about me:
1. I freaking love Chinese food. If it was the only thing I could ever eat for the rest of my life, I'd be ecstatic!
2. When I was younger, I did a LOT of karaoke. I used to go to karaoke at my favourite pub three times a week, and it was honestly one of the best times of my life, spent with great friends.
3. I have only ever left the UK once, in 2010 when I went to Prague. Best holiday EVER!
4. Last year, I got to interview John Cho - who is hands down my favourite actor in the whole world. We talked on Skype, and he turned on his webcam so I could see him - it was AMAZING!I still can't quite believe it happened!
5. If I win the lottery, I plan to buy a house in St. Ives in Cornwall so I can go there whenever I want - it's so beautiful.
6. I've always lived by the sea, and yet, I can't swim.
7. No matter where I am, I'm usually a magnet for strange people. An example? I used to work in a shop in my town, and one day, I was busy stocking up the birthday cards when I felt something behind me. There was a man crouching on the ground, stroking the heel of my boot. Weirdness.
8. When I was a teenager, it was my ambition to be a Butlin's redcoat - and there is still a part of me that would love to do it, even now!
9. I am currently obsessed with the new Jason Mraz album - seriously, I have been playing it on a constant loop since the say it was released.
10. I really love retro fashion, and would love to own some 50s and 60s style dresses, but as yet, my collection is non-existent.
And now to the Lucky 7 Meme rules:
- Go to page 77 of your current MS
- Go to line 7
- Copy down the next 7 lines as they're written-- no cheating!
- Tag 7 other writers
- Let them know!
My head was pounding.
As I opened my eyes, the light streaming in through the gap in the curtains made me squint at the brightness. After blinking several times, I glanced at the clock. It read eight forty-two, and I calculated that I’d only had about four and a half hours sleep.
I squeezed my eyes closed again, trying to ease the throbbing in my head, but it didn't work.
I wanted nothing more than to pull my duvet over my head and sleep for the rest of the day, and it was at precisely that moment I realised why it couldn't happen.
Okay, that was one of the less interesting passages LOL! But there you have it! Hope you all have a great Monday!